Monday 17 December 2012

Family Bonding Time

We had visited three beaches back in Kelantan,The Arabic honorific of the state is Darul Naim, ("The Blissful Abode"),which is my hometown. It was fun even though we did not spend much time in each beach, but we have spent time together.


This is a lake that nearby the beach we went. Pantai Sri Tujuh.
Merredie was the happiest one, always. Remember the stick she holding,she had the same one to write on the sand the next day. :)
 
These were what we had after visiting the beach. The best chicken wings i ever had!!
I had four of them, yummy!
 
I love this photo very much. My parents and my daughter at the beach,writting on the sand.
 
She kept the stick we picked up the previous day. Brought it to the beach and started to draw on the sand. She drew eleven faces that day :)
 


 

"I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life."
—Maya Angelou
 
I have not been a good daughter to my parents, left them both 11years ago and visited them once or twice a year since then. There were always excuses for not able to make more trips back. I miss them dearly everyday no matter how many arguments we had before this, it was mostly my mistakes for not able to hold back my tongue. I love spending time together, at home, outing or just being together and do nothing at all. I missed the time when all of us sleeping in the same house, the togetherness brings the happiness. I know i will miss them oneday when they are gone from my life. All i need to learn is to have patience, and remind myself that how much patience they have put in when raising me up...
 
 

1 comment:

Post a Comment