Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas

"And when we give each other Christmas gifts in His name, let us remember that He has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, and the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans--and all that lives and move upon them. He has given us all green things and everything that blossoms and bears fruit and all that we quarrel about and all that we have misused--and to save us from our foolishness, from all our sins, He came down to earth and gave us Himself."
—Sigrid Undset

God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world to be born. His birth brought great joy to the world
 
We are His children no matter what may be happening, and the joy and peace will with us as we invite Jesus into your heart. We can truly be happy during Christmas, knowing we are all His sons and daughters.

I came across people asking me how i overcome all the dramas that were happening on me. I been down, honestly, extremely down, depression. I wanted to give up living at a certain point of life.Tears are the best words my heart can speak then.But, God is awesome, He came to me in weakness and in fear and in much trembling. God always has His plan for His children,He speaks through bible, through the angels he sent ( friends, family,etc)..I gone through hardship through prayer, i believe in prayer. I woke up everyday and thank God that i could still see the sun rises, and a healthy girl woke up by my side. I thank God that no matter how many times i strayed in the wrong path and hopelessly lost, He has not given up on me, and accepts me for who i am.

May the glory of Christ's birth live in your heart all year. Merry Christmas!



 We have put up Christmas tree in the house, the green symbolizes eternal life.
And,we have deer in the house!






1 comment:

Post a Comment