Wednesday 12 December 2012

A reading holiday

It had been a long tough year, been working whole year through and at last, the long break is here( not really long, actually),but sufficient to recharge to move forward.
I have chose to spend my holiday in hometown , and i have told myself to read as much as i can this holiday. I brought back 2 books and thought it will last me till the 18th, but i done them in 4 days.

                                    I have done  the first two,which i enjoyed very much.
                                               And, bought the rest here in hometown.

I have set a target for myself since early of this year to read atleast 2 books a week, an English book and a chinese book. Well, i did not really achieve it every week, due to tiredness and undeniable, laziness... It had been a tough year, i said. Shifted to a new place, started a new job, daughter started her kindie life, etc..But i am so blessed to have survived that all.

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.”
―   Mother Teresa


                                       A chinese book that i got,about the courage of love.
                                                                  (痛过,才叫爱)


Honestly, not hoping to find love, but atleast i must still believe in love and have faith in it. And so, that was the reason i got this book for myself ( another reason is this book is on sale )

“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” 
- 1Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment